Rules and ways to earn coins in FIFA 23
FIFA 23 is the sequel to one of the most famous football simulators, which has been released for over 20 years with constant improvements in graphics and physics, the behavior of players and fans.
Developers from EA Sports are constantly working on the tournament component and the transfer of maximum realism during matches, but with the preservation of dynamics during fights between teams.
You can earn FIFA 23 coins in several ways:
1. Just buy the right amount of fifa coins SkyCoach from a professional service to form the first squad. You can invest in a large amount of Silver Packs and start your way to farming Special Packs, or buy them right away. The service guarantees the anonymity of the delivery and assistance in case of problems with the game administration.
2. Play a large number of matches – FIFA 23 is designed so that for any match you get coins, regardless of the result, it depends only on the number of coins for a win, loss, or a draw.
3. Participate in tournaments – EA Sports regularly hold tournaments in which a large number of FIFA coins are played and a reward is given depending on the place taken. The format of the game is best of 1. You will play against opponents until the first defeat and then receive a payout of coins according to your position in the tournament. Even simple participation is rewarded, so for beginners this is a great opportunity to try your hand and compete against strong players. There is also always a chance to catch the courage and go much further than originally planned.
4. Tasks – every week you will receive various game tasks that are focused on football actions and are needed to earn gold. You will be tasked with scoring goals, putting Italian players on the field, not receiving penalty cards, scoring from free kicks, and so on. The main task is to have time to complete the task before the end of the game week, since tasks are transferred from match to match, but not from week to week.
5. Squad Test Matches – FIFA 23 has matches that are perfect for beginners and gamers who want to test their players and earn coins in the process. The essence of the mode is that you play with a selected line-up of players against a team of a random player under the control of artificial intelligence. Such games solve three problems at once, firstly, you get rid of jitters when playing against lineups and managing your own players, secondly, you earn important coins, thirdly, you do not risk your rating, but you can test various combinations and strategies and experiment with teamwork.
6. Challenges – A mode that offers you to accept a team with a very strict board of directors and a wide list of requirements that must be met in order to receive FIFA coins. For example, you may be tasked with assembling a squad in which three forwards will have a total potential of 75 and all will represent Italy.
7. Moments is a special game mode in which FIFA 23 recreates different game situations for you and puts forward the requirements that you must fulfill in order to receive FIFA coins. For example, there is a corner kick and you have to pass the ball into the goal playing for Mbappé and score a goal with a header. If you miss the ball, it is intercepted by the opponent, you do not get into the goal, or you score in another way than a header, then the moment will be considered not counted and you will have to repeat it until you meet the required conditions.
8. Transfer window – just like in real football, you have access to the transfer window – in fact the only way to buy a certain player from other players without playing with kits. It is also a great way to earn extra gold by simply selling unnecessary and irrelevant team players to other players.
Conclusions on FIFA 23 coins